Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

A post about nothing

I got nothin'.

We're two weeks away from school starting.  One week away from the fair.  Two weeks away from our vegan-o-versary (and it will be a year since my last Diet Coke).  Six weeks away from Joshua heading to the MTC.

And it's been two weeks since I've made a menu.  Gasp!  Last week, it was just too hard with our trip to Denver and all that we (I) had to do once we got home.  This week, I didn't do one because I spent all of Saturday cleaning and reorganizing my pantry (oh, how I love doing that!) and then we had a concert to go to that night.  We managed to eat pretty well this week in spite of the lack of planning.  Tonight was tofu scrambles with peppers and mushrooms, pancakes, and a little fakin' bacon.  And best of all, I didn't have to cook it.

I'll do better next week.  Promise.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment