Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

JOSHUA'S MISSION CALL IS HERE!

We don't know yet where he's going because we're waiting for Curtis and Teffy to get home for lunch, but we'll know soon.  Ack!

Lily brought the mail in, and I could see that she had a big envelope in her hand.  I was busy simultaneously juicing plums and peaches and making oatmeal and my hands were covered in gunk.  I kept saying, "What's that big one?  What's that big one?" while she casually flipped through the pile.  Finally I yelled, "Show me that big one!" and then I started jumping around and screaming like a crazy person.  I'm not sure why, because 20 seconds later, I felt like I was going to cry and barf simultaneously.  I'm good at multitasking like that.  ;o)

Joshua's on pins and needles and can't wait until everyone gets home.  Holy cow.  This is it!


No comments:

Post a Comment