Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

weekly menu

Here's our menu for the week.  Our baskets were pretty typical, except for getting butternut squash in the spring, and fava beans.  I had fun figuring out what to do with all this interesting stuff.  ;o)

Tuesday's meal is pretty boring because I'll be in Billings with Maizie so she can get her bottom braces on, and I needed something that Curtis or one of the kids can throw together.  Not that Curtis shies away from tough recipes, but I know what my afternoons are like and he'll be doing all his work plus mine, so I wanted to keep it easy.


Monday's meal is something I'm just sort of throwing together, but I'm using this recipe for the vinaigrette.  I'll blanch the favas, coarsely chop the peppers, cool the cooked pasta and toss it all together.  


Roasted butternut squash alfredo (I'm really looking forward to this one.  People say it's amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment