Here are the questions I asked and the replies the orphanage gave:
1. What are YunLi's communication skills like?
She can say some simple words, such as daddy, mommy, big sister, etc. she can understand adults.
2. What does she learn in school?
At preschool, she is learning language, numbers, art and crafts, gymnastics, etc.
3. What does she like to eat and drink?
She is not picky. She has good appetite. She likes to eat vegetable, fruit, cake, juice, etc. she loves them all.
4. Does she have a nickname?
5. What does she like to do for fun?
She loves to work. She loves to help teacher at preschool. She likes to help others. She likes to help foster mom to do chore.
6. What is she good at?
She is good at some simple work and chore.
7. What things are challenging for her?
Writing or learning school.
8. What is her foster family like?
There is a foster father, foster mother, and a big sister. There is also another little boy from the orphanage. They all love Yun Li.
9. What is her personality like?
She is active, restless, independent, and brave.
10. Is she potty trained during the day and night?
She is potty trained. Sometimes if she plays too hard and might have some accident.
Her updated measurements:Height: 103cm; Weight: 18kg; Head: 46cm; Foot: 17cm.
I need to plot her measurements on a Chinese growth chart, but she sounds like a tiny little peanut, like Thalia! I'm loving that she isn't a picky eater, that she does gymnastics, and that she's active. Like I said, she's going to fit right in! :)