Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

weekly menu

Qdoba burritos
Pasta with pumpkin sauce  (I didn't get to make this last week, so I'm going to make it this week)

I'll be making some sort of dessert on Sunday, but I'm not sure what yet, so I didn't put it on the menu.  It'll be something easy and yummy, because come Monday morning, I have got to stop eating like there's no tomorrow!  I don't know what it is about this time of year that makes me want to eat everything in sight.  Ugh.

Here's our produce list from today:

Grapes
apples (two kinds)
Fuyu persimmons
papaya
oranges
Satsuma tangerines
bananas
pineapple
avocados

yellow squash
mushrooms
broccoli
Romaine lettuce
green leafy lettuce
acorn squash
onions
garlic
radishes
spaghetti squash
bell peppers

And here's what we had left over or that I bought separately:

mushrooms
zucchini
tomatoes
yellow cherry tomatoes
raspberries
blackberries
butternut squash
delicata squash
acorn squash
pears
pomegranates
pummelos
bell peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment