Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Reference letters

Today I got original copies of all three of our reference letters in the mail. What a cool coincidence! One came from our friends in Colorado, so I sent it off to the Colorado Secretary of State for certification right before I picked up Beck from school. The others are from our home state, so I'm waiting until I have the homestudy in my hot little hands and will then send all of our documents to our SoS office.

There's nothing else I can do right now, which I hate, and our social worker hasn't yet begun on our homestudy. She told us at our last homestudy visit to give her two weeks before she could get going on it, so hopefully early next week she'll be able to get started. I'm SO anxious to get this end of things done and begin our official wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment