Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

14 hours for 21 minutes

Yesterday we left our house at 8:00 am and returned home at 10:00 pm.  All that driving for a total of 21 minutes spent at USCIS getting fingerprinted.  Bleh.  Thank goodness it's done, though.  Now I can wait for our approval and finally get this darn dossier outta here!

Tomorrow Zoe and I are making a 7+ hour trek to Missoula for us to tour the university campus there.  I wish these two trips didn't have to end up in the same week, but I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with Zoe.  On the way back, we'll get to stop in Livingston and watch Joshua play two soccer games there, so that part worked out perfectly.  He'll be able to come back with us instead of with his team.  Unfortunately, it's supposed to be cold and rainy, so I might be watching the games from the car.  I hope my hiney will recover from all the sitting I'll be doing this week!  

1 comment:

  1. I was talking with another adoptive mom about how far people had to travel for USCIS fingerprints, and I pointed out that at least I wasn't in MT, where there's only one fingerprinting office for the entire huge state! Sorry you had to drive so far, but I'm glad you're one step closer!

    ReplyDelete