Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fingerprint notices

We got an email on April 9th that I-800A was received, and today we received our fingerprint notices.  The appointments were scheduled for May 1st starting at 8:00 in the morning, despite the letter I included in which I explained that we have a 6.5 hour drive and can't get there in time for a morning appointment.  Thankfully, I had also sent another letter ahead to our local USCIS office in which I explained the same problem, so they called me and gave me a number to call once our appointment notices arrived so that we could schedule them at a more convenient time, if needed.  I called today and they scheduled our appointments for Tuesday afternoon - a full week early.  That means we're a week closer to Song Guo!

I'm dreading the drive, but looking forward to getting this step over with.  We're so close to getting our dossier to China!

No comments:

Post a Comment