Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Better late than never


I set a goal this year to be more faithful about doing my Visiting Teaching, but February nearly threw me off! I've had a hard time connecting with my companion, so I decided rather than just not do anything, I would do something and at least let my friends know that I am thinking of them.

I found this cute little lantern printable here. I printed it out on fuchsia card stock and put the lanterns into cellophane bags with a battery-operated tea light, and then tied the message to the bag with black and white gingham ribbon. I thought they turned out pretty nice, and I wish I would have gotten a picture before dropping them off. Most of all, I hope that the women I visit don't feel like they got snubbed this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment