Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

A drop in the bucket

Today I mailed off our homestudy application packet, our agency application packet, and our Reece's Rainbow family info. Even though it's not much in the grand scheme of things, it's nice to finally have the adoption ball rolling. It's starting to feel real!

Tonight we're having dinner and playing games with my parents and two of my sisters and their families at my parents' house. My sister, K, and her family will be leaving to go back home on Sunday morning, so I'm grateful for the opportunity to spend some time with them before they go. They're been here nearly a month and I've hardly seen them! Curtis and I are taking Chinese food, and I'm looking forward to having my beloved kung pao tofu. I always ask the cook to fry the tofu first, and it is amazing. Mmm mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment