Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

More good news!

After finding out yesterday that our daughter has been in school and is learning English, I sent an email to a couple of the teachers, thanking them for being an answer to our prayers.  I told them that every day of our lives, we pray that Thalia is loved and cared for and that there is someone around her who has taken a particular interest in her needs.  Last night, I received an email from one of the teachers, and while she couldn't share specifics with me because of confidentiality issues, she did tell me a few things that were like a balm to my worried soul.  First, she said that they call her Grace, and that she has been in their program since she was 3 years old.  Second, she said that she participates well in school.  Most importantly, she said that Thalia is loved and prayed for there.

This is such an incredible comfort to me.  I'm so grateful to have a Father in Heaven who hears and answers prayers - those of some teachers who've prayed for their Grace to find a family, and those of our family, who've prayed for love, protection, and education for their Thalia.  I'm so thankful to know that God is watching over our sweet girl.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful Tana! Heavenly Father is truly there for us.

    I loved reading this bit of news and just feel so much peace about Thalia. She is being watched over. ;-)

    It will be wonderful when she gets to come home to you!

    ReplyDelete