Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A *perfect* Mother's Day

Joshua

One of my gifts from Teffy

More goodies!  

Cute Curtis

Ack! 
Poppy

Ethan

Sofie

Ac again!

Beautiful Loundia

Jackson digging for gold

Poppy

Sofie and Poppy

Ethan helping Maizie on the ripstick

Beck would only be happier if it were a dump truck

Ethan catching air

Sofie

Sofie

Lily

Go Lily!

I don't know what I'm doing, but Cora is looking rather ghostly!

Poppy

Joshua kick 1

Joshua kick 2

Joshua kick 3

Joshua kick 4

Joshua

Adorable Ethan and Beck

I love this photo!

Joshua's superhero pose

Straight for the windows!

Beck (who really never sucks his thumb!)

Zoe

Zoe and her friend K

Joshua

Cora, who left her glasses inside and can barely see  ;o)

Jack attack!

Jonah on a scooter

Me, after I jumped off the railing and fell

What poise!  What grace!

Me

Sofie

Sofie

Ethan pointing the way

Curtis with his new freeline skates

Ethan

Ethan

Curtis 
Poppy

Me, looking confused

Dork alert: Ethan


Zoe's friend K

K looking especially charming  ;o)

Joshua

Abs of steel

Zoe

Joshua and me



Jonah on a scooter

K and Zoe

K and Zoe, contortionists

K and Zoe

Sofie, following in her big sister's footsteps

Beautiful Zoe



Oops

What a throw!

Jonah with a football

And Jonah spitting out the bug he inhaled

I got it!

Lily

Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment