Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Natural Grocers

Today I got to do something I never thought I'd get to do in Montana!  Although I'm still pining away for a Whole Foods, Trader Joes and Aldi's, I got to go to a pretty cool new grocery store in Billings today.  It's a part of the Natural Grocers chain, and I had a blast shopping there.  I had a list of things I wanted to find there, like super-firm tofu, the new Daiya Havarti cheese, seitan, soy yogurt, nondairy whipped cream, and Amy's pizza with Daiya cheese, and I found it all and then some.  Not only that, but the prices were really pretty decent.  A lot of what I saw was priced the same as WalMart, and I got some great deals on things like Amy's burritos for $.99 (they're $3.00 apiece at WalMart).  I will definitely go there each time I make my monthly Costco run!

No comments:

Post a Comment